We provide personalised verification, monitoring, weighing, sampling, testing and certification services across the entire agricultural supply chain.
Our tailor-made services help the agroscience industry, fertiliser companies, farmers, food and feed processors, traders, transporters, financial institutions and insurers assess the quality, quantity and integrity of their agricultural products.
We inspect a wide range of agricultural commodities, including cereals, oils and oilseeds, pulses, and soft commodities such as sugar, coffee and cotton.
- On-site grading, weighing and testing
- Silos and warehouse in-outtake
- Stock monitoring
- Weighing and tallying
- Express analysis (moisture, temperature, test weight and physical condition check)
- Inspections and sealing of holds, tanks, containers, wagons, trucks
- Draft survey
- Ullage survey
- Bunker survey
With over 40 high-tech accredited laboratories strategically positioned around the world, including GAFTA approved laboratory in Istanbul, Turkey, we provide a wide range of analysis and testing services to the agro-food industry.
Our GAFTA approved agricultural laboratory in Istanbul covers a wide variety of physical tests (admixture, moisture, test weight, broken, damaged kernels, etc.) and chemical tests (protein, gluten, oil, etc.).
- High standards of integrity, transparency, excellence and social responsibility
- Experienced and professional staff
- Global coverage of laboratories with fast turnaround times
- Internationally recognised certifications and accreditations (Gafta and FOSFA)
- Efficient and responsive service, customised to clients’ needs
- Competitive rates
Request an Inspection
To learn more about our Agriculture and Food services, or to request an inspection for your business, please contact us.